EPS Sports Academy is a family centric sports academy that runs sporting programs for babies right through to adults in a structured yet fun format.
Sports is a passion at EPS Sports Academy. It is a lifestyle that we embrace and our aim is to nuture the love of sports in all people at every age group. EPS Sports Academy (formerly known as Erika Peres Soccer and Erika Peres Swimming) started in 2013 by Erika Peres. Erika had a vision to provide age appropriate sports programmes for children that combined the elements of fun and play with the principles of child development.
EVERYTHING WE DO IS FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT!
Why We Make A Difference?
- We use established coaching and sports syllabus’ developed in Brazil.
- Student to coach ratios are optimally structured to ensure every student gets proper coaching and attention.
- EPS’s Sport Programs progress through a structured development sequence so you can see progress and next steps moving foward.
- EPS has strong affiliations in soccer, and provides opportunities for talented students to train with premier league teams in Brazil as well as other affiliations in other sports.
- Our range of various sports programs cater to all ages, levels and skill sets. There is a program for everyone.
- EPS organises regular tournaments between students of its academy which allows its students to be exposed to competitive environments.
NOBODY LOVES SPORTS MORE THAN US
Sport is a passion at EPS Sport Academy. It’s a lifestyle that we embrace and our aim is to nurture the love of sports in all people at every age group.
WE BELIEVE SPORT CAN MAKE LIFE BETTER
EPS Sports Academy has been in operation since 2013 with an aspiration to be the Gold standard for sports programs in the country. All our coaches are highly qualified and we use established coaching programs and sports syllabus developed in Brazil.
We offer football, swimming, basketball, tennis, dance, fitness programs and holiday camps today. EPS’s structured yet fun programs now run all the way from babies, toddlers, children to teenagers.
The programs are interactive and each stage of the curriculum builds on the previous one by offering new skills and unique challenges. Our progressive curriculum designed with a comprehensive understanding of child development and individual physical ability, is continuously being improved with the latest input from sporting experts and experienced coaches.